Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Guest Designer

This week we are welcoming 
Melissa Craig
as our WOWEE Wednesday Guest Designer.

We are so happy to have Melissa join us today.  She created a really cute card for us.  Here is what Melissa has to say:

Hi!  I'm Melissa Craig and I'm so happy to be a guest today!  Just a little about me:  I've been stamping and paper crafting for 19 years now and it's been such a fun journey.  It is my weekend therapy.  I have a little challenge blog called Tuesday Morning Sketches as well as my personal blog Stamp It, Scrap It, Share It where I like to share little tidbits about my family, my cards and projects.  I got a Silhouette Portrait for Christmas so I try to incorporate whatever cut I can.  As you'll see in my card today.

I really love A Random Fan images, they are so adorable.  My card features Serendipity and these two little Hedgies are so sweet - I mean, look at those faces!  It was challenge for me to color this image, I wanted texture and not muddy up their cuteness.  I still don't think I got it right, but they are still quite cute.  I did use my Portrait to cut out the background, which is a journal card I made a little bigger and moved "everyday" to the top.

I hope you enjoy my card and again thank you for letting me be a guest with you all today. 



1 comment: